Thursday, November 26

Creativity?

One of my gal pals turn 20 on Sunday so she is having a big birthday party on Friday. All the guest are going to put on their fanciest dress/tuxedo and wear any kind om mask.

I'm going shopping tomorrow because, as always for some strange reason (?), I have nothing to wear.
I don't really have a mask either but I'm gonna use my (..nonexistent..) creativity and throw something together using these:



+



It's gonna take a looong time to glue all of those small ones onto the mask, and I will probably end up having half of them glued to my face, but what the hell! If it works out it's gonna look great!

I'll post pictures of it as soon as it's finished, and of the new dress/skirt that I'll hopefully find.

Now, I'm either going to bed, or gonna watch the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy..hmm..tough call.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment