Thursday, December 3

New Year's Eve Dream

I love Net A Porter. Looking a gorgeous dresses and shoes that are waaaaaaaay too expensive, but so fabulous you just can't take your eyes of them. I know I torturing myself, but hey! What's a girl supposed to do? ;) Plus, it's always healthy to dream about something! Makes you work a little bit harder, so you get a little bit closer to the dream.

Here are some examples of what I would like to wear on New Year's Eve, if I was filthy rich (and was invited to a really fancy party).

Rachel Gilbert
so pretty, but still mature and glamorous




RM by Roland Mouret
love the colour and the style


Ashish
Sequin should almost be mandatory for new year's ;)

Love the back!


Alice + Olivia
I really like the style of the dress, and the fushia Mulberry bag has been a favorite of mine for a long time.


Tibi
the pattern and the colours are gorgeous


Hervé Léger
who else? It's just fabulous.


Rachel Gilbert
simple but perfect.


Tibi
with high heels and a simple clutch, this is a smashing new year's eve outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment