Thursday, December 3

For the future, and the past.

I'm thinking about buying these from H&M online shop, love the zipper on the heels and the colour of the bedset! It feels weird looking for things to have in my own "apartment". I know I share most of the space with 5 others, but I still need to buy bedsets, curtains, towels, a rug, photoframes etc. you know, things that make my own little room personal.

I'm gonna put together several photoalbums of all my most important pictures before I move. So I have them with me and can think back and remember the vacations with my family, trips with friends, graduation and other special occations. It just takes a loooong time when you have to choose maybe 100 pictures out of 500, much sparetime is required and at the moment, I dont have a lot of that! But I've made a promise to myself that I'm gonna fix it before I move, I just have to.


No comments:

Post a Comment