Sunday, November 22

Oh a rinky tinky tinky

I just spilled chocolate on my sweater that was washed yesterday. Come oooooon! That's so typically me.

I attended a halloween party hosted by Stockholm School of Economics a couple of weeks ago. Even though I'm not a student, my friend who is put me and two of my gal pals on the "outsider" list so we were able to get in.

It was Craaazy! So much people, everyone was dancing everywhere, amazing costumes and of course, a lot of booze. Me and my friends wanted to dress up as Disney characters but due to lack of time, that idea kind of fell apart. But I did my best and for only 30SEK (3EUR, 4.5AUD, 4.1USD) I was transformed into Berloiz from Aristocats!  Haha..





Didn't wear the mask very much though.. but I didn't like the feeling of it! It just got in the way.




The catmask is actually for children and I bought it at H&M's kids department ;)
It wasn't my best costume ever, I mean I didn't have a tail and wasn't covered in fur.. but hey, I thought is was good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment