Saturday, November 21

Just a small piece of that..

I took my favorite pendants and hung them on a long, silver chain. I searched through my jewellery boxes, filled with everything from plastic from middle school to diamonds from graduation, and these 5 pieces showed up. They don't look similar at all, but they all really mean something to me.




From the left:

1. My grandmom who passed away in 2002 gave this silver star to me, and one to my brother. It represent luck and unity.

2. One of my friends gave this to me in the, like, 7th grade I think? She had visited her relatives in Australia and brought this back for me. So today, randomly, it represents my future in Australia and of course, friendship.

3. The Eiffel Tower in Paris. As a gift from my parents during one of our trips to Paris. Represents love and family.

4. This, oh so cool, lifeguard bear (Thomas Sabo) was a graduation gift from my godparents. Graduation is my, so far, greatest achievment and I'm very proud of it. This bear also stands for all the cute lifeguards I expect to see in Sydney ;)

5. A silver four-leaf clover with a ladybug, probably the most common symbol of luck. I'm not sure where it comes from but I think it's a heritage from a relative.. It's awfully pretty though.


I love it.
The 5 of them together symbolize something I've always had and will never give up..

..hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment