Friday, November 20

How to train your dragon

I'm so gonna see this movie! Who said animated movies are only for kids?? Well that person can go and jump of a cliff. I love everything Pixar makes, and DreamWorks has shown some preeetty good talent lately with Madagascar and Shrek (and based on the trailer, How to train your dragon)

Gerard Butler and America Ferrera are two of the actors and I'm really looking forward to its premiere in May 2010. Since I'm in Sydney at that point, I hope I find someone who wants to see it with me!

Otherwise I'll see it alone..but that's not as fun..almost depressing isn't it? No one to share it with? I love watching movies alone at home, but I think I'm that kind of person that needs someone familiar sitting next to me at the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment