Thursday, January 21

Damn it.

I'm a sucky blogger. A very, very sucky blogger.

In my defense, I've worked for 7 days straight (and discovered that Entourage is awsome...) and I've had so much to do in preparation for (haha I was about to write "trip", but I don't really think it counts as a trip if you're moving there for 3 years??) me moving to Sydney. At least I got my application for a student loan confirmed today so now I know for sure that I'll have enough money to survive ;)

I'm also thinking about starting a new blog, with a new better and shorter name. But I don't have any imagination so it's really hard to come up with a name that isn't tacky, too long, too complicated or already taken. Big problem, I know.

Anyway, today I'm meeting a friend of mine at a coffeehouse here in Stockholm called Saturnus. And I swear, they have the largest cinnamon buns in the entire world. They're like 10 times larger than the regular size, and believe it or not, they're delicious and not dry at all. After that I'm meeting my mum for dinner and then we're heading to the opera to see Coppelia, a ballet show. I've never been to a ballet show before so I'm very excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment