Saturday, December 19

Thank God It's Friday!

I have to go to bed but I just wanted to write one more post today. Here are three pictures that (more or less) represent my day. I wore a top from Odd Molly with black jeans to work. I work in a department store and there were so many customers today! It's like everyone realized that it's Christmas next week, big suprise.. I'm kind of relieved that I don't have to work this weekend, it'll probably be crazy! I actually have four days off starting tomorrow, so next time I work is Wednesday! These four days I'm gonna spend cleaning the house, making photoalbums, blog (of course!), get a facial, working out, sleeeeep and just relax. Maybe I'll meet a friend of mine tomorrow night for some drinks but it's so SO cold outside!

When I was walking home from work today it felt like my legs were gonna fall off. My upper body is covered by my huge down jacket, and my feet are cozy in UGGs, but my legs are suffering! It was painfull and I had to stop several times and just rub them so they would get a liiiittle warmer. I took a picture of the thermometer when I got home, showing -14 degrees (6.8 F)! Insane, it hasn't been this cold in December here in Stockholm in several years.

Mom and dad were on a concert tonight so I had to make my own dinner, which reminds of that I really can't cook. I'm gonna starv to death when I move out. So I made it as simple as possible with fresh tortellini with mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes and a simple tomato sauce. Easy, quick and delicious.





No comments:

Post a Comment