Tuesday, December 29

Resort 2010

There are SO many things I need to fix before I move to Sydney. It's just crazy right now because it's only 6 weeks left! Why do I always postpone everything to the last minute??
Here's a list of what I need to do, like tomorrow:
  • Get a health insurance
  • Apply for student loan
  • Apply for visa
  • Pay first semester tuition
  • Pay rent for January (even though I haven't moved in yet..sucky)
  • Shop everything that's NECESSARY. I'm not allowed to buy one single thing that I don't really need.
But instead of getting a complete breakdown, I convince myself that everything will work out in the end.
And then I dream sweet dreams about Marchesa's Resort collection 2010.
Because that's a lot more fun.








from Style

And I'm pretty sure of that we will see many of these at the Academy Awards in March next year..

No comments:

Post a Comment