Monday, December 14

Mmmm whatcha say?

Everyone has heard the song Whatcha Say with Jason Derulo by now, and I really like it! (I know it's cover but I like it anyway..) But here's the thing: when I picked up my little brother from school the other day, this song came on the radio, and he starts to laugh. And not just a small quiet laugh, no, a real loud from the heart laugh. I was like WTF mate??
So when we got home he showed me the video "Dear Sister" made by SNL and now, I also laugh e v e r y t i m e the song comes on! I know it's actually a pretty horrible video, but for some sick reason it's just so funny. And Shia LaBeouf makes it even better ;)
The original can't be found on YouTube, there's just 1 billion sucky spoofs, so I used my truly beloved friend Google to find it!

And just so you know, it's a parody of a sceen from the tv-show OC.



No comments:

Post a Comment