Tuesday, December 8

Meant to be

I accidentally bought a new pair of killerheels today.. Woops. But it was meant to be, I swear. This is how it happend:

  1. I had nothing to do and was just looking around at different swedish blogs. Suddenly I came across a new one.
  2. I discover that the owner of the blog recently bought a pair of extremely fierce heels.
  3. I discover that they were almost for free. 499SEK!! (~46EUR, 73AUD, 68USD)
  4. Jumped of the couch, trew on a descent dress and grabed my bag.
  5. Got in the car, drove to the closest department store and preyed to all higher powers that the shoes wouldn't be out of stock...
  6. I come running into the store, and the shoes are the first thing I see.
  7. I tried them on and they were even more fierce and perfect irl.
  8. To the cashier!
And now they're mine!




Super high heels and super hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment