Monday, December 14

Loser

When I woke up this morning and looked out the window, the ground was covered in snow, and it was still snowing.

Please let the snow stay til Christmas Eve! We haven't had snow on Christmas Eve for years and it would be amazing to have it for my "last" Christmas in Sweden.

Did you know that Swedes gather family and relatives to spend time with eachother, eat tons of food and open presents on Christmas Eve?
I've got the impression of that almost every other country do this on Christmas Day instead?

I honestly don't know what I think about Christmas. For some reason, I always have sky high expectations and start to dream about a beautiful, snowy and cozy Christmas in October, but it almost always turns out the opposite. Why is that? Everytime you have high expectations on something, it always turns out to be crap instead. It feels like someone up there goes:

"HAHA! Not so much fun huh?? You little sucker! You actually didn't think that I would let you enjoy this, did you?? HAHA! Looooseeeer."

I swear. Next to the rulers "up there", is a big fat ugly bully, doing everything he/she can to mess up your life.

Oh I need to shut up. I'm being so negative! Life is what you make it.

But you have to be allowed to complain sometimes ;)

But I'll compensate the complaining with a very, Very, VERY cute picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment