Sunday, December 6

Keep losing my way.

I have a dream. A 100% secret dream. No one knows about it. I don't know anyone trustworthy enough to share it with me. Right know, with my upcoming move to Australia, I'm working against that dream. I'm losing it. Why? Because I almost don't believe in it. It's too hard. I don't think I would be able to make it come true. And that sucks, because I also know, deep, deep, deep inside, that I should follow this dream. But I can't.

Everyone would laugh at me.

They'd think I'm kidding.

No one would believe in me.

And I just don't know if it's worth it.

I'm questioning myselft every single day. Why am I doing this? How will this end? Am I doing this right? Is it stupid? Is it a waste of time?

Why aren't you following your dream?

Because no one would belive in me.

And I'm not strong enough to do it on my own.

Maybe all of this sounds like a lot of rubbish to you, but I just had to get these feelings out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment