Thursday, December 24

In an absolut world, every night is a masquerade

Me and one of my best friends are having a New Year's Eve dinner party at her house and we created an event on Facebook (that's the only way to get in touch with some people nowadays, tragic). We decided that we want all the guests to dress up really fancy and that they have to wear some sort of mask or hat.

So we came up with a name of the event and invited the guest, but the biggest problem was what picture we were going to use as the front of the event. Fireworks were the only thing we could come up with (yeah our imagination pretty much sucks) but that's just so boring when it comes to New Year's Eve! Everything is about the fireworks.

So then I googled (how the hell did people survive before Google??), for some strange reason, blingbling vodka because I remembered seeing a sparkly Absolut Vodka bottle at the airport a couple of years ago and thought it would be fun to use in our event.

But this is what I found instead! How perfect???? It's so awsome!! It's like it was made for our event.



Yeah I know this is probably the worst and most useless blogpost ever, but I just wanted to let you know how proud I was of founding this picture ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment