Friday, December 11

Forever Young

Hello ppl! I've just finished eating sushi (yummy) and now I'm watching North Country with Charlize Theron on tv (which btw is a great movie). A friend of mine texted me earlier and asked if I wanted to go out and have a drink or two (or three..or four.. or ten..) with her and some other guys but it's freeeeeezing outside and I'm kinda tired from work so I'm staying in tonight. However, tomorrow me and my gal pals will hopefully go out and have a real girls night out! You know, sky high heels, fancy dresses, drinks and a whole lot of ass shaking on the dancefloor! I love girls night out.

But it's gonna be a long day tomorrow. I've got work from 10-19 and after that I'm meeting the parents and the lil'bro and we're all gonna go watch the musical Hairspray (don't think my little brother is too excited though..haha!). And since the musical is really long, like 3 hours, I'll have to bring my "going out" clothes, shoes and make-up so I'm ready to meet the girls straight after!

But what the hell, you're only young once, and I'm not gonna let it all go to waste.

A picture from last year. I'm always gonna do my best to try to have as much fun as possible. There's nothing better than laughing until your stommach hurt, for hours. Or to dance around like crazy to your favorite songs at a friend's house in the middle of the night. Or just spending time with your family, talking and laughing together.


No comments:

Post a Comment