Wednesday, December 23

7 weeks.

I just realized something! In 7 weeks, I've been in Sydney for 1 hour! That's CRAZY! It's just a very surreal thought because it's impossible for me to imagine it. I mean, right now I'm sitting on a couch in my cozy home on the other side of the planet, in Stockholm Sweden.

How will I get from here to there? I know by flight of course, but It's such a drastic change. To move your entire life to a whole new location. And speaking about my entire life, how the hell do you pack 20 years into 3 suitcases?

One of the first things I need to do when I get down under, is to get a job. A very well-paid job. Now, where does a Swedish student find one of those in Sydney? Bars? Restaurants? Nanny? I have noooo idea, so it's gonna be a pretty huge challenge.

If that doesn't work, I'm gonna post my blog's URL all over Sydney, get thousands and thousands of readers, and earn the tuition money from ads on the blog! Brilliant idea huh? ;) But it would be pretty perfect, earning a lot of money, and all I need is my laptop and internet access.

I'm off to bed.
Tomorrow I'm working from 1-9pm since the department store that I work at thought it was a Wonderful idea to stay open for one extra hour this week, great for the shoppers, sucky for the staff like me. And before that I have to buy some last minute Christmas gifts, so it's gonna be a loooong day. But when I come home, I got dinner waiting for me and then we're gonna decorate the Christmas tree, so at least I can look forward to a very cozy evening! I promise to post pictures of the tree when it's finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment