Thursday, November 19

Nervous

When I went to bed last night I was so, so very tired. But I couldn't sleep. I was probably awake for 2 hours before I finally fell asleep. Thousands of thoughts were swirling around in my head I they just couldn't shut up!

I was thinking about everything at the same time, and for some weird reason I also kept thinking about the song "Walking on sunshine", but not the original, no a really awful cover made by some horrible girlband. Wtf?? At one point I got so sick of myself that I just sat straight up in my bed, took some really deep breaths and FOCUSED on not thinking about anything.

I guess I'm getting pretty nervous about Australia, even though it's more than 12 weeks left. Can you imagine how nervous I will be the day before?? I don't even wanna think about it.

But there are so many things I need to do before I move.
  • Apply for student loan
  • Get an OSHC
  • Get a student visa
  • Buy a whole new set of clothes and shoes
  • Spend time with as many friends as possible
  • Spend time with my family
  • Work, work, work
  • And much more that I can't even remember.
Gosh. I just want all of that to be done so I can get out of here and, hopefully, have an awsome time in Sydney.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment