Sunday, November 22

IKEA

I went online window shopping today at ikea.com/au (have to get used to the Australian way of living! no more .se) since I've just realised how much stuff I need to buy when I arrive in Sydney. I so hope that one of my 5 roommates has a car!

Otherwise, I'm pretty much screwed.

I've heard how IKEA is pronounced in English several times , and it's completely diffrent from the Swedish way. We pronounce it more like "ick-eh-ah", haha! Do you know what IKEA stands for? Ingvar Kamprad Elmtaryd Agunnaryd, the two first are the name of the founder and the two last is the name of his hometown.
Something you didn't know huh?? ;)

Anyway, enough "interesting facts", here is a short version of my "must buy" list:

1.  "Tillaga" (love that all the names are in Swedish!!) 38-piece kitchen utensil set. $169



2. "Tupplur" roller blind. I need total darkness when I'm sleeping. $49.99


3. "Matilda" pair of curtains. To make my room more cozy. $29.99




 4. "Startbox plus" 60-piece service. It's all I need! I love these "all in one" packages! $129

5. "Färgrik Trolsk" bowl 4-pack. Just because they're so cute, and I need a little colour. $8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment