Thursday, November 12

A dream within a dream

There are many good reasons to why I should become a celebrity and earn billions. (I could even settle for millions if anyone is interested?)

One of the best reasons, is that I could wear these gooooorgeous dresses to every red carpet event and feel like a godess.

Why god why is Marchesa's dresses so f-ing expensive??
What about the little people? I wanna wear their dresses too.
Not that I'm invited to any fancy gala, but why not spice up new year's eve with one of Marchesa's beauties?

Yeeaah..that's the dream..but my friends would probably call the closest psychiatric and have me wrapped up in a straight jacket if I ever showed up in one of these to a party ;)

All of you incredibly rich people out there, do me a favour and go out and by yourself a Marchesa dress immediately. Wear it with pride and happiness, for me.

OK?









Pictures from Style. It's easy to see that Marchesa's Spring 2010 RTW collection is inspired by Japan. The hints of origami and kimono combined with soft colours make a great result.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment