Tuesday, November 3

ARC

My weekend in Lund (where I visited a gal pal of mine) was CRAZY! College students sure know how to party, haha!

Right now I'm totally hooked on UNSW's Student Life homepage ARC, I've found soooo many clubs and societies that I want to join as soon as I get there! Here are som examples:

  • BlackSwan Dance - Chinese dance training! How awsome??
  • Cheerleading Society - hopping, dancing and screaming, what else do you need?
  • Finance and Banking Society - great for making connections
  • Marketing Society - same reason as above, I think that the events that they provide can give me great advantage in the future when searching for a job.
  • UNSW Business Society - the arrange balls, cruises, ski trips, paintball and a lot more, I'm gonna love it!
I kind of disappointed though that there is no Surfing Society, how the hell am I going to learn how to surf?? I'll have to kidnap a surf pro and force him to teach me.. ;)

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment