Monday, September 7

Ciao bella

This is my blog. I created this blog because I'm moving from my very safe home in Stockholm, Sweden, to Sydney Australia, all by myself. That's about half way around the world and I'm terrified. It's a very drastic change in my life and some days I've been wondering what the f. I'm doing. Moving to Sydney?! That's some dumb ass stuff.

Anyway, in my blog, I will write about every little thing. Not just details from my life but fun things. And sad things, and scary, shocking, interesting, upsetting and awsome things.

I love pictures so there will be plenty of them, both my own (I've got around 10 000 pictures on my computer, a nice little album about my life) and ones that I find..just around.

Fashion, YouTube, crazy adventures, iPod, fluffy cupcakes, Cosmopolitans, late nights out and friends are some of the things that I like.

My flight to London - Hong Kong - Sydney (one hell of a trip) takes off on the 8th of February 2010, so be sure to stay tuned. Trust me, this will be veeery interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment